Rotting Realms: The Inn Crowd
Sometimes simple things make you kings. In this case re-starting an old abandoned Inn. Which drew people to your door. Then they starting living around you. Now they look up to you. Welcome to “The Thirsty Roots”.
- Lake behind the Inn with a river leading to it.
- Ghost Dog named Jazzy. Always sits by the fire.
- “The Thirsty Roots” (Formerly “The Thirsty Boots”) Tree house Inn ( Shadakharian Archetecture ) Darkwood Cypress (very big) with 5 floors and a basement and a sub cellar.
- Mount Rain Faces the Northern Coast. (Triconat Presence)
- East: Ableholm (A small walled city that allows no visitors.)
- South: The Gabagrakkan Ork Tribe (Goat Riders, Highly xenophobic, no outsiders allowed)
- West: The Warlords ( A series of nomads fighting (not killing) over hunting grounds. Many resort to banditry.)
Taps from the cellar “the root system”
Harold Perkins - Graduate from the Harazok University in Krame. Mastering Blistechnology and engineering. Maintenance.
Ash Vernon - Ashian Sniper. Hunts for game.
Sphere Unknown - Halfling scorcerer who likes to burn things. The Face that tends the bar. Nickname: M'lady the Wench.
Sir. Bearington - Anthropomorphic Bear Civil Right Lawyer struggling to survive in a world gone mad (The Bear Rosa Parks Feat. Beleius).
Jaques LeBleu - Master marlin fisherman and lover of exotic salts (and butters).
Inn Goblin - The first customer. Runs a rival inn in town called the “Swill and Warrens.”
Ginger Tarragon - Creepy girl drug chemist. “Hello Boys, wanna drink.”
The Case of the Missing Casks - You awaken one morning to 3 casks of the finest dwarven ale missing from your cellar.